This class is all about advocacy, delivered in bite size ideas for 1st and 2nd graders.
- Kids come together to pick an issue that's important to them (like hurting animals or treating people unfairly) and create Kid Campaigns to express opinions.
- This builds collaboration, leverages creativity, and develops a strong voice in a play-based setting.
Time and Day Options:
- 6/23 & 6/24: 1pm-2pm CST or 6pm-7pm CST
- 7/12 & 7/13: 2pm-3pm CST or 7pm-8pm CST
- 8/9 & 8/10: 10am-11am CST or 5pm-6pm CST