This camp engages kids in a mock Model U.N. Conference.
- Kids first learn key diplomacy and negotiation techniques through roleplay and sifting through the classified information they’ve been given.
- Each kid represents their own country and must do their best to defend its interests in a variety of global challenges.
- They use their classified facts about other countries to create alliances and attempt to reach compromises in order to solve the global conflict of the day.
- This camp develops empathy, critical thinking, public speaking, argumentation and persuasion.
Time and Day Options:
- 6/21 6/22 & 6/23: 1pm-2pm CST or 7pm-8pm CST
- 7/21 7/22 & 7/23: 10am-11am CST or 4pm-5pm CST
- 8/18 8/19 & 8/20: 11am-12pm CST or 5pm-6pm CST