A 2-day camp designed to practice speaking loud and proud!
- Games like: Finish The Story - kids practice using our voices by answer by finishing silly prompts like: “Once upon a time, there was a dragon who was afraid of fire. He was so afraid that he ______.”
- We practice expressing opinions with super silly questions like: “Would you rather sneeze cheese, or shower in milk?”
- This camp builds confidence and organization when speaking to others!
- 6/21 & 6/22: 11am-11:45am CST or 4pm-4:45pm CST
- 7/12 & 7/13: 10am-10:45am CST or 5pm-5:45pm CST
- 8/9 & 8/10: 1pm-1:45pm CST or 7pm-7:45pm CST
The Debate It Forward Big 3 Skills focus on developing and improving our Listening, Thinking, and Speaking skills by building the following micro-skills into our curriculum. They include the following focal points:
- LISTENING: Active Listening, Perspective Taking, Empathy, and Cooperation
- THINKING: Creative Thinking, Logical Reasoning, Problem-Solving
- SPEAKING: Confidence, Story-Telling, Public Speaking