This camp is focused on speech-making and develops both composition and delivery skills.
- Kids explore famous speeches in games like Did You Just Say That to improve their ability to create succinct but catchy speeches.
- They also learn to focus on the gist of their arguments in What’s Your Elevator Pitch.
- Kids develop self-confidence and learn how to create strong arguments using rhetorical strategies to create a convincing and appealing speech.
Time and Day Options:
- 6/14: 12pm-1pm CST or 6pm-7pm CST
- 7/26: 1pm-2pm CST or 7pm-8pm CST
- 8/26: 10am-11am CST or 4pm-5pm CST