This camp introduces middle-schoolers to interviewing in a fun way.
- They play games like The Weirdest Interview Ever where they answer hilarious questions about their qualifications to become a dog treat taster or a professional water boiler.
- This camp teaches core interview skills like how to best sell yourself and how to answer typical questions, but it does much more. It helps build self-confidence in tense situations where clear thinking and composed delivery matter.
- The games and counselors ensure that your middle schooler will have a good time while developing an important life skill.
Time and Day Options:
- 6/15: 10am-11am CST or 4pm-5pm CST
- 7/27: 11am-12pm CST or 5pm-6pm CST
- 8/27: 12pm-1pm CST or 6pm-7pm CST