In this camp, kids work on public speaking and building the confidence it requires.
- They practice techniques to persuade others and reach different audiences through a variety of games, instructor feedback, and low-stakes practice.
- Kids learn the importance of the basics (e.g. eye contact, vocal intonation) and advanced speaking skills (e.g. audience interaction, attention getters).
- They practice these new skills in fun settings by playing games like Infomercial, where they’re tasked with persuasively pitching terrible birthday presents.
- This is a great camp to build confidence and active listening skills.
Time and Day Options:
- 6/28 & 6/29: 1pm-2pm CST or 7pm-8pm CST
- 7/12 & 7/13: 10am-11am CST or 4pm-5pm CST
- 8/9 & 8/10: 11am-12pm CST or 5pm-6pm CST