This session uses themes of Paw Patrol to improve our thinking, listening and speaking skills.
- Kids pick a Paw Patrol character and explain why their character could take down the Toy Thief, building their confidence and public speaking skills!
- They solve silly Paw Patrol dilemmas using strong critical reasoning and logical thinking skills.
- 7/1: 11-11:45am CST or 4-4:45pm CST
- 7/21: 10-10:45am CST or 4-4:45pm CST
- 8/18: 1-1:45pm CST or 7-7:45pm CST
The Debate It Forward Big 3 Skills focus on developing and improving our Listening, Thinking, and Speaking skills by building the following micro-skills into our curriculum. They include the following focal points:
- LISTENING: Active Listening, Perspective Taking, Empathy, and Cooperation
- THINKING: Creative Thinking, Logical Reasoning, Problem-Solving
- SPEAKING: Confidence, Story-Telling, Public Speaking