In this one session camp, kids practice extemporaneous speaking skills - the ability to speak off the cuff.
- We play games like How To - where kids teach the rest of the class how to do something that they’ve never done and don’t know how to do like: how to climb a mountain with a broken arm.
- This improvisational speaking develops public speaking skills and self-confidence for school and life.
Time and Day Options:
- 6/30: 11am-12pm CST or 5pm-6pm CST
- 7/5: 12pm-1pm CST or 6pm-7pm CST
- 8/2: 1pm-2pm CST or 7pm-8pm CST