This class employs Mario themes to test and develop our skills in thinking, listening and speaking.
- Kids use critical reasoning to debate fictitious character scenarios like, “Who would fare better in a race: Toad or Mario?,” or “Who would do best in a flying competition and why?”
- Kids will also develop presentations to support their opinions and practice public speaking.
Time and Day Options:
- 6/10: 1pm-2pm CST or 7pm-8pm CST
- 7/6: 10am-11am CST or 3pm-4pm CST
- 8/3: 11am -12pm CST or 6pm-7pm CST