This camp session is all about logical thinking and sound reasoning.
- We play games like Solve the Problems where we present kiddos with either a serious or silly problem.
- Kids work in teams to generate realistic and well-reasoned solutions, present them to the group, and try to survive their peers’ questioning.
- This camp builds critical reasoning, compare and contrast skills, problem-solving with a creative lens, and decision making.
Time and Day Options:
- 6/7 & 6/8 10am-11am CST or 4pm-5pm CST
- 7/5 & 7/6 11am-12pm CST or 5pm-6pm CST
- 8/2 & 8/3: 12pm-1pm CST or 7pm-8pm CST