This one-session camp is designed to help kids practice active listening through fun activities!
- Games like: Repeat After Me - kids practice listening through repeating and paraphrasing statements and DiF Says - similar to the ever popular Simon Says
- All games work on: whole-body listening with ears, eyes, and body.
- Fosters skills in self-regulation and following multi-step directions.
- 6/17: 1pm-1:45pm CST or 7pm-7:45pm
- 7/8: 11am-11:45am CST or 4pm-4:45pm CST
- 8/5: 10am-10:45am CST or 5pm-5:45pm CST
The Debate It Forward Big 3 Skills focus on developing and improving our Listening, Thinking, and Speaking skills by building the following micro-skills into our curriculum. They include the following focal points:
- LISTENING: Active Listening, Perspective Taking, Empathy, and Cooperation
- THINKING: Creative Thinking, Logical Reasoning, Problem-Solving
- SPEAKING: Confidence, Story-Telling, Public Speaking