This camp uses Hollywood themes to improve thinking, listening and speaking skills.
- Kids play games like Weird Superlatives where they’re each assigned a famous celebrity and tasked with arguing why their celebrity is most likely to succeed in a bunch of complicated scenarios.
- They also play Publicist where they need to use strong public speaking skills to defend their celebrity client in a range of funny situations and controversies.
- They’ll develop skills like perspective taking, argumentation, and extemporaneous speaking and this camp helps build self-confidence!
Time and Day Options:
- 6/24: 10am-11am CST or 4pm-5pm CST
- 7/15: 11am-12pm CST or 5pm-6pm CST
- 8/10: 12pm-1pm CST or 6pm-7pm CST