This class is for kiddos with big opinions who want to practice sharing ideas and listening to others.
- Kids act as mini-Congress people and need to weigh in on important issues from recess reform to environmental pollution.
- We help kids form new political parties, create bills, and become the youngest Congress members ever to pass a real, problem-solving bill.
Time and Day Options:
- 6/21 & 6/22: 11am-12pm CST or 4pm-5pm CST
- 7/8 & 7/9: 10am-11apm CST or 7pm-8pm CST
- 8/5 & 8/6: 12pm-1pm CST or 6pm-7pm CST