This camp offers a look into the world of forensic science!
- We examine key contours like fingerprinting, eyewitness testimony, and the reliability of memory.
- Kids explore different types of interrogative approaches and learn how detectives assess a crime scene.
- They’ll also compare the benefits and pitfalls in current forensic science techniquest such as false memories, incorrect witness identification, and bias.
- Kids have a blast learning about the investigative process and grow in critical thinking, logical reasoning, and deduction.
Time and Day Options:
- 6/7: 12pm-1pm CST or 6pm-7pm CST
- 7/13: 1pm-2pm CST or 7pm-8pm CST
- 8/9: 10am-11am CST or 4pm-5pm CST