We use the theme of Disney to improve our thinking, speaking, and listening skills.
- Kids play games like Battle of the Disney Characters, where each kid selects a favorite character and then defends why their character will thrive in silly situations.
- They play Solve the Problem - Disney Style, where they generate creative solutions to funny issues presented from Disney movies.
- Kids develop public speaking, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
Time and Day Options:
- 7/1: 10am-11am CST or 4pm-5pm CST
- 8/4: 12pm-1pm CST or 6pm-7pm CST