This class draws on popular Disney themes and stories to improve our thinking, listening and speaking skills.
- Kids determine which Disney character is the All Time Best and gives reasons for supporting their claim. We practice critical thinking, speaking, and empathy - especially when others disagree with us.
- Kids explore some classic Disney dilemmas like, “Why isn’t a monster like Mike Wazowski not very scary?” Kids debate and discuss using critical reasoning and creativity.
Time and Day Options:
- 6/9: 11am-12pm CST or 6pm-7pm CST
- 7/5: 1pm-2pm CST or 7pm-8pm CST
- 8/2: 10am-11am CST or 4pm-5pm CST