In this camp, kids run a campaign to become the youngest president ever.
- We review core election and public speaking strategies including: appealing to diverse audiences, creating campaigns, and writing speeches.
- Each student will also create their own presidential platform, run their campaign, and participate in a Kids Presidential Debate.
- They develop confidence in public speaking, perspective taking, and active listening. This is a great camp for kids interested in politics, running for student government, or simply hoping to grow less nervous in front of others.
Time and Day Options:
- 6/14 & 6/15: 11am-12pm CST or 5pm-6pm CST
- 7/19 & 7/20: 12pm-1pm CST or 6pm-7pm CST
- 8/16 & 8/17: 1pm-2pm CST or 7pm-8pm CST